Antworten
theoderich

Dänemark: Kauf von Mini-UAS

Beitrag von theoderich »

Denmark-Ballerup: Unmanned aerial vehicles

2020/S 110-268326

Prior information notice for contracts in the field of defence and security

Supplies

II.4) Short description of nature and scope of works or nature and quantity or value of supplies or services:

The Danish Defence plans to acquire a UAS capacity to support the Danish Armed Forces, mainly in the land environment in support of Brigade level operations. The UAS will be used primarily as an intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) asset. The Danish Defence Acquisition and Logistics Organisation (DALO) wishes therefore to gain in-depth knowledge of the market for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) in the category NATO Class I (≤ 150 kg). The scope of the acquisition is expected to be a turnkey solution counting several Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV).

Response sheet and cover letter can be downloaded from link in I.1). Deadline for upload of the answered questionnaire is 30 June 2020 at 23.59 via the link in I.1).
https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED:NOTIC ... HTML&src=0
theoderich

Re: Dänemark: Kauf von Mini-UAS

Beitrag von theoderich »

Denmark-Ballerup: Security, fire-fighting, police and defence equipment

2022/S 075-205969

Prior information notice for contracts in the field of defence and security

Supplies

II.4) Short description of nature and scope of works or nature and quantity or value of supplies or services:

The Danish Defence Acquisition and Logistics Organization (DALO) is preparing a new tender for the acquisition of Tactical Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) in the category NATO Class I. The UAS shall support the Danish Armed Forces and will be primarily used as an intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) asset.

Estimated value excluding VAT: 130000000 DKK
https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED:NOTIC ... HTML&src=0

Umgerechnet 17,47 Mio. EUR.
Antworten