Hinweis: Sie befinden sich im Archiv des alten Forums von DOPPELADLER.COM. Dieses Forum wird nicht länger betrieben. Es ist nur mehr Lesezugriff möglich.
Sie erreichen das DOPPELADLER.COM FORUM nun unter ...

https://www.doppeladler.com/da/forum/index.php

Korporal?

Waffen & Gerät, Infanterie, Kavallerie, Artillerie, Pioniere, Autotruppe, usw.
Antworten [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
arti
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Korporal?

Beitrag von arti » 12. Jul 2006, 08:24

Hi! Could anyone tell me which rank that soldier had? Any other info would be precious too. I suspect he could be Korporal or Oberleutnant.
Thank you in advance.

http://www.ia.pw.edu.pl/~wujek/f3.jpg

Gast
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Beitrag von Gast » 02. Aug 2006, 21:29

HI

I think it is a Leutnant, because of the Kavallerie-Offizierssäbel M1904. He is from the K.K. Landwehr-Kavallerie (Sorrry, I can't say which regiment because I dont see a number neither on the shoulder nor on the buttons). He surely has the "Jubiläumserrinerungsmedaille 1898 " for the armed Forces (also called "SIGNVM MEMORIAE") and he has the "Schützenauszeichnung für die Kavallerie" (Qualification Badge of the cavallery) which is probably one of the 2. Form (1896-1918).

The Photo was probably taken around 1905.

I hope that I could help you.

-Johannes

Gast

Beitrag von Gast » 03. Aug 2006, 21:37

Thank you Johannes!

Antworten